Top 10 Signs You Are Ready to Be a Trucker
You are ready to be a trucker if:
- You hate fluorescent lighting.
- The sound of a time clock makes you itch.
- Your supervisor reminds you of a mosquito buzzing in your ear.
- You know all your coworkers’ stories by heart.
- Your commute to your job is more interesting than your job.
- You consider Ohio to be “just down the road” from Colorado.
- On vacations, no one gets to drive but you.
- You know four different routes to get to work, and five routes to get home.
- You installed a rear-view mirror at you workstation.
- You honk your horn at kids just for fun.